Friday 2 January 2015

The Girl Behind the Mascara!

Hello!

I realised after reading my friends blog that I haven't introduced myself. I am Sarah, I'm a 25 year old married teacher. I work a lot, a lot a lot. I'm hoping that this blog is going to give me a little escape from my job, which is something all teachers need, who's with me? School is busy and being a new school there is a lot to be done but I love it, working with young children is super rewarding and the children are hilarious!

Baking is my escape, I'll make anything for anyone, because believe it or not I don't have that much of a sweet tooth myself, crazy I know. I get most of my recipes from Pinterest or make them up or change ones I know. Today I made a Nutella cheesecake by altering a much loved Cookies, Cupcakes and Cardio recipe (post on that to follow).

So that's all for now, but if you want to know any more just ask!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment