Tuesday 30 December 2014

Lush Addiction

Hello!

Yes I know I'm super late to the party but it took me a while to fight past the overwhelming mix of sniffs you get when you walk into a Lush Store! Now it's one of my favorite parts of a visit, other than leaving with a bag full of goodies of course. A new store opened in November in my local shopping centre, so I'm blaming my new addiction on that. I bought a couple bath bombs for Christmas presents for my nearest and dearest, but every time I walked passed the Lush bag I could smell the 'Golden Wonder' and it was just calling my name. Now as you can imagine it became impossible for me to leave it in the bag, I just had to use it! There was only one small problem... I do not have a bath at my house :( So off I toddled up the hill to my in laws house where they were more than happy to let me use their bath. Fewf.

I popped 'Golden Wonder' in the tub and I was not disappointed. The water was super sparkly but that does not show up very well on the pictures.

Once it had all dissolved I was left with a super sparkly bath with tiny gold stars floating on the water. What more can a girl ask for?

Since then Christmas has been and gone (I replaced the used present, oops!), but that also means Boxing Day has also past, the only day in a year that lush do a sale! Keep your eyes peeled for my Lush Accident post!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment